Saturday, September 25, 2010

SATURDAY MORNING SLEELPY!

How come everything seems right with the world early on Saturday mornings? I wonder if it's because when I was a kid, Saturday mornings were so special. You know, you got to sleep a little later and then hurry up and run to turn those cartoons on first thing. Sometimes my parents were still sleeping and it was just the kids up. I still like the quite that the mornings bring. Before any of the hustle of the real world comes busting into your day.
Today's card was made using another one of those fun freebie digis that I've been collecting. I love the face on her. There seems to be something going on behind her smile. She's got mischief in her soul!
We're waiting today for the cooler weather to get to Dallas. It's suppose to be in the fifty's tomorrow morning! Fall is finally coming to TX! Last night I told Barry I was so happy that on Monday morning I can finally wear a sweatshirt. We have to be out early. He has some tests at the VA at 9! He did point out that I wear sweatshirts all the time, so what would be different! He was just being his nice self, I'm sure!
Thank you all for adding your fun comments yesterday. It was so nice to have people stay a while and leave them. The hop was great and I hope everyone was able to get the free image at the end of the hop.
Have a fun weekend and hurry back.
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment