Sunday, September 26, 2010

THE BIG BOO!

Oh my goodness, Halloween cards can be so fun to make and even better to receive! I guess you could say I've done both with these cards! I received the images from my stampin buddy Cora. She is the bestest of the best--a true friend, whom I hope knows just how special she is to me and mine! She sent me these darling Bugaboo images this week. They are part of their September club buy. There are 10 in the group. I've got another 4 colored and ready to make into cards later on today, after Barry goes to work. And now you know about the receiving part, the making part was just as fun! I pulled out all the scraps of paper on my desk along with lots of fun embellies I have laying around and out popped these cards! Most of the papers are from Hobby Lobby. Cheap and easy to find. I have these in my Etsy shop in case you think you'd like to take a closer look at each card!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment