Friday, September 3, 2010

Is It Christmas Already?

I first want to say how lucky I am to have at least 120 friends! I know I didn't think I did yesterday, but the more I thought about it, the more I know I am a lucky person. NO, I didn't get $10 from everyone I know, and it was just a silly idea that I dreamed up in the middle of the night, but I do know that I had at least 120 or more friends saying a prayer for me and that was the best gift of all! We are still working on saving the house, and we are now one step closer. I'll keep you posted! Thank you for caring about us!
Nothing sweeter then a nice big Gingerbread boy for the holidays! Today's was made using an digital image from Deedee's Digis! Now that the summer is almost over it's time to start working on those holiday cards. Printing out the digital images to what ever size you want is the perfect answer! This set comes with the little boy, a sweet charming little gingerbread girl, of course the house made of candy, and a few perfect verses! This card was made using some DCWV papers and lots of buttons and bows!
Have a sweet day!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment