Thursday, September 2, 2010

IF I HAD ONLY 120 OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS...

Loan me $10 each, I could make a payment on my house to try and save it! Who am I kidding, I don't even know 120 people! I was just laying in bed last night after midnight thinking of ways to raise the much needed money and silly idea's popped into my head! Barry had a call at 11:55 from a lady at work who needed him to fill in for her all day today, and after that I couldn't fall back to sleep until almost 3 so you see, I had a lot of time to think! Way too much time!
The card today is made using some fun stickers from M's, and a trick or tweet candy stamp from Hero Arts that I've had for years. The Halloween cards continue to sell well. For that I am thankful!
Have a great day and if you run into any of those 119 other folks, and they don't know what to do with their money, send them my way! I really don't want to be out in the street next Wednesday!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. Oh Paula my heart just broke when I read this. I'm so praying that things will turn around soon. Love this Halloween card! That ghost is so cute. I'm sure this card will sell as soon as you list it!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love your card Paula and you should enter it in the Hero Arts contest. Check out their blog at www.heroarts.com to read all about it. I am sorry to hear of your situation and if I had the money to send I really would, but we are pinching pennies to lately. I guess there are lots of people doing the same. Praying that your situation changes soon and that you sell more cards. Hugs

    ReplyDelete