Monday, September 13, 2010

IN CASE YOU'RE STILL WONDERING...

We are still around. I know I've been off the Internet most of the time in the past week. It's been a hellish time for us. We're still trying to hang on to the house, but we have to come up with more money. I really don't know if that's possible. I've tried everything. Barry has taken on more hours (thank goodness) this past week. One of the ladies was very sick and he was able to have some of her time. I've tried to sell things and even that leaves us short, but we are still trying. I think the only Faith I have left is in how strong I really am. I even surprise myself that I haven't lost it all by now. I just spoke with another lady about the house and she told me to be strong! That's what I thought I had been in the last several years. I don't know how to be much stronger then I've been. At 60 I'm no stranger to bad things and bad times, but there has to come a point in your life that something, anything, good has to happen. I keep holding out the hope that will be. I don't want to be tested anymore. I just want to live my life in peace. I don't know why this seems never to be for me, but tomorrow I'll keep trying again. For now, I'm going to go and create. It seems it's about the only thing I do these days that turns out half way OK.
So if you have a few friends that are very rich and would like to invest in a broken down person, give them my number!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paula my heart is just breaking for you. You just sound so down and I wished there was something I could do to cheer you up. I promise if I win the lottery I will get you out of this mess fast!!! Please don't give up it's got to get better! Love ya and big, big super size hugs!

    ReplyDelete