Tuesday, September 7, 2010

GOOGLE EYED FAIRY PRINCESS

I've never been much of a sticker person, but lately I've found some really fun one's to turn into one-of-a-kind handmade cards! I've added 4 different cards using great stickers to my Etsy store creations this morning! I got these at M's yesterday using my 50% off coupon. I couldn't resist. They called me and I listened! The paper is from Hobby Lobby and the ribbon is from the never ending pile of ribbon I have growing under my desk!
Barry is off to work today at the Assisted Living place. It's raining here. We're suppose to enjoy a few days of rain from the storm that came on land during the night down in South Texas. We'll take all the rain we can get. Last night we had dinner at Larry's. It was his birthday dinner, just a few days late. Evan bought the entertainment. Ms Coco Channel Bloom came. If anyone doesn't know, she's Evan's 9 month old English Bulldog. She's is so big and so sweet. She's really starting to listen to Evan and behave herself, but she's still a puppy at heart and loves to play. She found a dropped green bean under the table and had a ball eating it. Speaking of balls, she tried to eat one of those too! Madelyn gave her a ball way too big for her to get in her mouth, but she played anyway. Coco had the best time barking at the 3 cats the kids have as well.
Today we're suppose to find out more about the house. I'm very scared of what's going to happen. I don't want to be out on the street. I don't want to be a homeless person. It's just got to work out for us. I pray and pray, but it sometimes doesn't seem as if their heard. I hope this time they are.
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment