Monday, February 20, 2012

Hoppy Monday!



Yup, it's Monday again! I've been off work for 3 days and now I don't want to go back! Nothing new there, but it's a holiday and I feel it's my duty to go out and shop, not being the one who's shopped at! If only I had the lucky Lotto numbers! I guess it's a good thing I only work from 2-6 today and then I'm off again Tuesday and Wednesday!

Do you like the new cards? I was busy at creation station yesterday and these are just 2 of the 6 I whipped up. I love when you can walk away from the day feeling like you've done something creative and fun! Now if you'd love to own these cards, they are for sale in my Etsy shop! I have all my cards priced at a really good amount and they should just fly right out the store!

Have a great day!

Hugs,

P



No comments:

Post a Comment