Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And The Reason I Should Keep....

Making cards? I have started to ask myself this question in a very nice way and for the life of me, I can't find the perfect answer! Yes I love the creation part of making, and yes, I love the mixing and matching of all the pieces, but I don't love that my babies sit there in my store and just love back at me day after day! I think maybe I need to take a break and gather my thoughts, but then I think, what will I do? Barry says I can clean up all my stash---it's growing in my studio, but what would be the fun of that! And he says I could sell some of them stash, but who would buy it when we all know we have lots of "stuff" in our own collections, so you can see why I'm wondering about where to move forward to. Oh well, I'll make that decision another day!
Have a great one!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment