Monday, December 26, 2011

Looking Ahead!

I'm so ready to move onto next year! It's been one of the worst years of my life and now it's almost at an end! Life is getting back to a better place for us and hopefully that will continue into the new year. With all the ups and downs for us, I've been blessed with wonderful friends and the best family ever! They have loved me no matter what, and for that my heart is full of joy. Thank you all so much!

Like the card? Too bad if you don't, I do! I love that people share online their talent. It's so nice and every month this artist shares a birthday gift. I dug out my Martha butterfly punch cause it just seemed to plain without something at the bottom of the card. Now it's for sale in my Etsy store, ready for the New Year!

I hope you all had a blessed holiday this year and were able to spend time with your loved ones. I had dinner at Larry and Tina's last night. It wasn't what I really wanted to do. I just wanted to be lazy and Barry worked all day, but it was my son and he wanted me to come, so like a good Momma, I was there. Today is wash, clean, cloth, and maybe some M's shopping later.

Have a great day and hurry back,

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment