Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bella Rose Is Always Fine!

That SU paper, Bella Rose, never gets tired! I love the stuff and today's card is made using several of the pieces and a nice piece of pink gingham digi paper to match! The Pure Innocence is new from MFT! Check out the new heart punch, and this fun ribbon I got a while ago at M's. Love, love, love how this card turned out!

Today Madelyn arrived bright and early at 7. Her mom is picking her up at 1 since I have to be at work at 2. We've already been out to Joanna's so she could get her new hair clip I promised her before Christmas. I said when we had a 50% coupon we'd buy it, and today was the day! Nice with feathers!

Today Madelyn will be there again but for the whole day. We have to take my car in to get new brakes and then think of something fun to do.

Have a great day!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment