Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fan Favorite!






I'm so excited to have been chosen for a second time to have a fan favorite of WD! I loved working with the DT, and still continue to enjoy the digital stamps! This card uses a whole lot of scraps that were laying around on my desk. That's the fun of doing your own thing. There is no right and no wrong way to do anything creative! If I could only make a living with my cards, I'd be a very happy camper! Each year I sell less and less holiday cards, and this is by far the worst of the years. I will be putting all the holiday cards on sale in my store this weekend so I can make room for new designs. Can't wait to get my hands on a Valentine image to play with!

Barry finally had a day off today. It was nice to sleep late with no alarms to go off! We were lazy for most of the day. This afternoon we went and saw Coco and her Dad. He was of work and I need so sweet puppy love and kisses. Always makes me feel better.

Tomorrow is back to work again. Another 7 hours on my feet, but the checks are nice every Friday so I continue to work. Oh, to have been born rich instead of beautiful!

Hugs and Kisses,

P













No comments:

Post a Comment