Saturday, December 3, 2011

Go Red, White, & Blue Mittens!

What is the sense when you buy mitten brads that they all go in the same direction? I can't figure this one out! I've had the colored brads for several years and dug them out of the stash and used them on this card. I love the colors. So bright and fun! The snow folks are Whimsie Doodles, and the paper is of course digital! This card was in my store for a mere day and then it's flying off to a new home! I love my customers! They are so supportive and I am blessed to have them in my life as friends!
Yesterday Barry had his last semi-annual cancer check-up. All is well. Now he goes back in May and then again not until the next year! He'll have reached that all important 5 year level! Talk about being blessed---we are! After the doctor we shopped for food, a few new $ stamps I found at a different Wally World, and then home to a nice warm house! It's beginning to be a lot like Winter in Texas right now. Today it's cold and rainy, but since I'm working from 11-6, it doesn't really matter! I'll be indoors!
I hope to work on some new cards tonight or when I'm off next week, so wish me luck! Have a blessed day and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment