Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Birthday Wishes!

Don't you think someone out there needs to have a very special Bunny birthday card? Well, me too! This little gem was made up using a fun digi image and wonderful, fresh spring digi papers! I saw this layout somewhere online and loved it, so thank you for the idea where ever you are!

Barry is working all day again today so I'm left to have some more of that "me" time. It's nice except for something happened to the shelves over my desk this morning and they broke lose and fell down raining craft supplies all over my desk and floor! What a mess to pick up! It's raining and very damp today and that didn't help with my knees killing me, so after several hours of picking up this and that, it's all put back in the baskets. I just don't have anywhere to put the baskets now! This moves to the top of the "to do" list!

Have a wonderful week, and hurry back soon!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment