Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm Finally Back, I Think!

I know it's been so time since I really posted anything, so today is the day! I took a break from the blog, computer and making cards. Sometimes it's a much needed break and so it was! We our grand puppy Coco last weekend and that took some time. She only ate one roll of ribbon. What a good girl! Walking her was a job. She's a 45lb. puppy so gets very excited when she sees other people and dogs. My knee gave out a few times and I'm been nursing it all week and keeping ice on it. Barry is picking some hours at the newer part time job. Since it was just a back up position, he never really had any set hours, and that meant no set money. Now he'll be driving the little bus that takes the people to the store, doctors, and just for rides. And more importantly, he'll be out of my hair a few more hours a week!

Enough of me, check out my card. She's a fun image from Sassy Cheryl's digi stamps. I love her little girls. They are so fun! I water colored the image and then used some chalk to accent the

dress and hat. The paper is some digi goodness. The "hello" stamp is Hero Arts.

Have a good weekend and hurry back!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment