Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday! And It's Mother's Day!

You may know that it's Friday, but did you know that today is Mother's Day as well? Surprise! Well, it's Mother's Day if you're my son Larry and his family! We're invited over tonight to celebrate Madelyn's birthday and Mother's Day which both fall on Sunday. They have "plans" for Sunday, so Mom is Friday instead! Just thought you should know! We were suppose to have brunch with Evan and Mandy on Sunday, but he called last night and now it's tomorrow, so the heck with Sunday. I think I'll just stay in bed and celebrate all by myself!

Like the card? She is so sweet and she's going to be going to a new home today. Another Pure Innocence little girl from My Favorite Things. I love paper piercing. It really gives an image a great look! The paper is digi, of course.

Enjoy the day!

Hugs,

P


No comments:

Post a Comment