Thursday, May 26, 2011

Soccer Is A Kick, I Think!

Today's card is Riley The Soccer Player in honor of Mandy's birthday on the 29th! Mandy is Evan's GF and they seem so happy together, I wanted to make a special card for her. She plays soccer as well as other sports, but soccer is near and dear to her. I tried to give the moose a "girlie" look with a small bow. I hope that works! It's the thought that counts, right? I found all these fun digi scraps of paper on my desk (trash can is on the other side of the room) and they work perfectly for this card!

Barry is working all day at the newer of the part time jobs and then going to a meeting tonight! What a great day for me to do something! I am, hopefully going to get some MOJO back so I can create somethings. My store needs new blood in it. I think it looks tired. I'm going to be adding some Shabby Wrinkled Ribbon soon. Just waiting for the ribbon to come so I can go to work making the magic happen. I'll let everyone know when it's ready to go with a prize on my blog! Can't wait!

Gotta go now and put the wash in the dryer. See I'm ahead of the game so far today!

Hurry back!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment