Monday, March 21, 2011

TODAY IT'S ME OR THEM!

Yesterday I applied at Wally World and today I've just finished my application for Joann's. So now it's them or me. I hope it's me somewhere. I would love to work at J's because of what they sell, but I can get insurance at Walmart, so I guess that would be my first choice. We'll just have to wait and see if anyone wants a warm and cuddly 61 year old Grandma! The thoughts of standing on my feet again, hurt already, but I really don't know what else to do to find steady work. I'd like temp work again, but I need to know I have some type of income on a regular basis. Pity my poor feet.
Today is grey outside. Rain is on the way for tomorrow. I'm going to Evan's tonight for dinner and see if he can help me get our budget in some sort of shape. Barry has to go to the new place he's going to "fill in" at and learn all about their system. It's another Assisted Living, but it's only for back-up. He'll work 2 days this week there, but we don't know when the next time will be. It's a shame, but better then nothing!
Well, that's it for my pity party today. Enjoy the sweet Riley card. He's so fun, no matter what he does!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment