Friday, March 18, 2011

TGIF!

So it's Friday, and what does that really mean when you're not working?????????? Not a heck of a lot! But it does feel good to think the week might be over anyway! We still have so many boxes to get to. Most of them are the craft stuff, I admit, but without my shelves, it's hard to come up with places to put the things without unpacking! I can see my desk, but just not the top. It's covered in "stuff"! Soon, I hope. To top off the week, Barry now has my cold and of course he's dying! What else would be new when a man gets a cold! They should have "special" medicine to help them get "over" the horrible thing called a cold without all the drama that goes with a man getting sick! Please, someone invent that!
We had Madelyn yesterday for Spring break. We went and feed the Canadian Geese bread and shopped at Cosco. She seemed tired so we just hung around the house most of the day.
I'm off to do something I think. I have to get the wash done. The washer and dryer aren't hooked up yet, but they have a laundry room in the development and it's just as easy to use for now, so I'm off to get B's work clothes done for the weekend.
Take care, have fun, and hurry back!
Hugs,
{P

No comments:

Post a Comment