Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some Oldies--But Good Ones


I'm still under the weather, and no signs of this nasty yuk getting any better, so I'll share some cards I made last year with you. I haven't been near my studio in a week and my MOJO is still sick, so I hope to get back there soon.
We went to the tax man on Tuesday night and have now made a deal with the devil to make payments to pay the bill. I don't know how somebody that doesn't make any money can still owe taxes! I do know, it was because we used up all our 401 and didn't have any taxes taken out---gee so we could keep living (big joke) and now we have to pay the price. There is no reason the system is like this, but that's a fight for another day. I don't have the energy today for it. Barry is still in school, but I think he's now getting the cold back. Oh Lordy, now he'll be sick again! I had a fortune cookie yesterday and it said my future was bright---so I'm only thinking happy thoughts--yea, I can't see that happening. I still have to figure out how to buy food for the week and still pay the cell bill, again! I keep selling stuff off on ebay and every time I do, there is a need for that money and more. It's ground hog day all over again!
I know it's going to get better, I know it is. I say this 3 times, click my heals together and then head back to bed! See, it worked!
Love you all for keep up with me and caring about how I am. As soon as I can hear again, I'll be back. Until then,
Lots of Hugs,
P

1 comment: