Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good Sunday Morning To You!

We baby sat Madelyn last night! She is such a sweet child. Grandpa and Madelyn played Mouse Trap! It was a treat to see them both on the floor building the game! I can't remember the last time I saw Barry on hands and knees playing! I wish I had my camera with me last night so I could share a great picture of them both---but take my word, they were cute!
We're going to have a slow day at home. One of those stay in your PJ days. I have some work to do for the DT and fill some orders. And lastly, try and get better. I am starting to hear some more since last night. I showed Barry that I didn't have the TV up as loud this morning. He just laughed at me! It didn't seem as loud to me, so maybe we both can't hear a thing!
Have a great day and enjoy the Sun!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment