Friday, April 2, 2010

It's A Good FridayQ


Good Friday to all my friends that celebrate it. And a very good Friday because it's the end of the work week for those who are working! I just love, love how this card turned out. I found this paper at Hobby Lobby a while ago and thought it would be fun for baby cards, but that didn't happen, but it works for me now. I used a Hero Arts stamp that I got a few years ago and a piece of paper already embossed from my desk and a really pretty card came out!
Today I'm babysitting Madelyn and of course my TV in the living is not working. It's been going for some time, but now we can't get any picture. It's one of those things that needs to be replaced, but since we don't have the money for that, it's at the bottom of the list...until the TV in the bedroom dies, we'll just have to use that one!
We're going to the TX Rangers game tonight if it's not rained out. Larry has tickets and is taking us. Barry isn't really feeling well. That darn cough won't go away, but that seems to be my life this winter---Barry sick! Oh well, I keep going on, one day at a time!
Have a wonderful day, and stay dry and warm!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. Paula - Great to read that you had a wonderful time with your family when they came over for dinner.

    Loved the pictures of Coco, especially the one of her in the chair.

    Sorry that you have rain moving in, but did you get the ~week of beautiful weather before it? We're on our last day of it here in AL b4 the rain moves in, and it has been wonderful! So much sunshine, temp v. pleasant, plants blooming up a storm especially the flowering cherries. And baseball is starting! Winter MUST be over!!

    Love the card too. I'm a sucker for purple and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the papers and colors you chose! I hope you had a great day with Madelyn.

    ReplyDelete