Monday, July 11, 2011

Things for Sale Today!

$20 Measures 7" Sterling Silver and Swarovski

Crystal



$5.00 New and Wood Mounted

Today I'm selling a beautiful crystal bracelet that I've made my hand. It's sterling silver with pink and blue beads. It measures 7" around. I used to make jewelry before the smell of paper got to me. It's a bargain at this price and the shipping will be FREE!


Please email me if you're interested! Prbloom@ aol.com

Paypal only!


The fun sister stamp is also new and unlinked.


As you can see, I'm trying to raise some money today. I really need the help today, so if you think either of these items would be great to own, please take a second look! I have some other stamps in my Etsy store as well, but these items will be sold with the Free Shipping!


Please help!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment