Sunday, July 31, 2011



I hope everyone was wondering if I've fallen off the cliff, well, I'm hear to say, NO! I'm still hanging on by my fingernails, but hanging on just the same! The last few weeks have been long and hard for me. I guess you might say I had a mini break down. I just haven't been able to do much of anything, and certainly not anything creative. I am trying to climb out of the hole and get myself going little by little. Friday we went to the lawyer to file the papers for bankruptcy and believe me if you've been there, it's a very hard thing to endure. We still have a long way to go on that matter, but it was a start.

I did end the week with good things. I have lunch with Evan on Thursday and lunch with Larry on Friday. Tonight I'm headed over to Larry's for dinner, so I'd say that counts for so much more then anything else! Barry is working until 8. I'll be bringing him leftovers home for his supper!

I guess that's it for me today. Please keep coming back. I hope to get something done soon!

Hugs,

P

1 comment:

  1. OK I could swear I commented on this -- it disappeared! Just wanted to say big hugs to you & hopefully this is the beginning of the end of your troubles!

    ReplyDelete