Sunday, February 13, 2011

TODAY'S TO DO LIST!

Riley is plenty busy getting all those things on his honey's "to do" list today! Isn't he sweet! Believe it or not, this paper is not a digi! I know it's hard to believe, but I bought one sheet of paper a while ago and used it up today! Like the stamped panel? I used some really old Close To My Heart wood stamps that I've had around for years. I love the way the card turned out! He's not ready for a new home in my Etsy store!
Barry is off to work today. It's his 2-8 shift. Thank goodness! I need to go and buy ink. I'm out of yellow, again! That's the draw back of digi papers, but the choices out there are amazing! I have found sites that have HUGE amounts of paper packs. If I only had the all the money in the world, I'd never buy a sheet of "real" paper again! One can dream, I suppose!
Have a good night!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment