Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let's Do A Dance!

I think the computer is finally working, so I'm ready to dance in the sun! So is Riley! Isn't he fun! While the computer was in hiding I had to pull out stuff that was already stamped or printed and Riley was one of those images I found along with the cute little verse. The green papers are from SU a collection from a few years ago. Still works just fine!
Barry is off today acting as a judge at the DI contest in our area. Destination Imagination that is.
Our granddaughter Madelyn is invloved and Larry is this the leader of her group, so of course Grandpa helps out! It's a fun day for all of them!
Yesterday I took some friends out that don't drive anymore for a morning of just doing "stuff"! Denise and Marsha live at the Assisted Living that Barry works at. These ladies are near my age and the sweetest women ever. Our first stop was Hobby Lobby. Both hadn't been in a while, so off we went. Next stop was a store called Super K. It's a Koren supermarket. It's a WOW! They have the freshest fruits and veggies. I love how they display them. All of the items are cleaned of any bad things and then washed! And that doesn't include how reasonably the prices are! Strawberry for 1.99 and oranges 4@1.00. It all tasted so good last night. Our last stop of the day was lunch at Crackle Barrel. They told Barry later in the day what a great time they had. So did I!
Now I'm going to try and make a few new cards to add to my Etsy store. I have all day---to myself!
Have a great day!
P

1 comment:

  1. fun image to go with your sentiment, cute papers. Sounds like you had a great day out!

    ReplyDelete