Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Few You Might Have Missed!





It's become my habit on Sunday's to just show off a few of the cards I've created during the week and that are gracing the walls of my Etsy store now. I love to create. It's like water to my soul. It lets me get to a different part of me,so today I'm sharing.
Each card is made using some digi papers. The first card Riley is taking care of his garden.
The second card is made using a Whimsie Doodles image from last year. I even printed her dress out. Got to love the digi!
The third card is made using Senior' Frog from Stampin Up. He's always my "go to" guy! I stamped him on some plaid digi and then found a tiny piece of scrap on my desk and stamped the mushroom out on it. This is the only card that has "real" paper on it. The dot is from a store bought piece!
Have a wonderful Sunday and enjoy the Super Bowl!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment