Saturday, February 19, 2011

BUGS, BUGS, BUGS EVERYWHERE

I am sorry I haven't been on the computer is a few days, but we have a nasty bug that hit us hard and we can't do anything with our own computer right now. I'm at the library using theirs. Best Buy wants 199 to fix it, and so we now have to wait until we get paid again in a week because like all things in life, it's a choice---eat or get the computer fixed. While I would love to say get the computer fixed because I am lost without it and can't sell a darn things, eating has to come first with what money we have! I'm going to see about going to the kids later and scanning some cards I made and try and get them uploaded to my store. If there's anything in the store you really want, now would be a perfect time to BUY!
I'm try and post something more when I know. Thanks for all the emails checking on me!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Hurry up and get rid of those bugs!! I miss your posts showing your darling cards!!

    ReplyDelete