Saturday, February 5, 2011

Check Out Her Overalls!

I think by now you know just how much pleasure I get from working with these darling little girl images and digi paper---well I've done both on this card I made. The image is from Heather Ellis, who is the designer for My Favorite Things Pure Innocence line of stamps. I wanted to make her jeans stand out a bit, and think I've come up with a winner!
The first thing I did was print out one two of the images on card stock. Then I printed out the paper in a square about 3x3 over top of one of the images. This way I got the plaid to print out much smaller and right over top of where I wanted it. I cut out the overalls and pieced it to the other image! All the other scraps of paper came from the pile I loving call my desk!
We got some real snow in Dallas on Friday. What fun! Barry got cabin fever in the afternoon, so after lunch we went out to Ben and Jerry's for ice cream. They weren't open, even though the sign said OPEN! Of well, it was nice to get out for a bit. Left over beef stew and a Mav's win, made a perfect day!
I still have to figure out what I'm going to make for my meeting on Thursday. I now have 12 people signed up. I need a Valentine idea! Oh well, I know something will come to mind!
Have a good day!
P


No comments:

Post a Comment