Sunday, October 7, 2012

WOW! I can't believe a whole week has gone bye and I haven't posted! I've been that busy with work and checking things off the "to do" list for the wedding! I only had last Sunday and this Thursday off work and I tried to cram all I could in on those days! My paycheck next week will be a thing of beauty with all the hours I put in, but I'm beat! Barry left for work at 8 this morning, and I turned over and went back to sleep for another few hours! My eyes still don't want to work right, but I've got things to do and need to get a move on! My card today was made using a stamp from the 1.50 bin, you know, the ones that used to be $1! I like the way the card turned out and since the SU happy harvest was still not back in it's box, it was a perfect finish!
The wedding plans are just moving along great. It's 5 weeks from today and my list is still long, but getting better. This afternoon I'll take the ribbon for the cake over and drop it off at Evan's house. One more thing done. Instead of a book to sign at the rehearsal dinner, we bought a wedding plate at Michael's for the people to sign. It then gets baked and then they have it forever!
Well folks, take care and have a wonderful day!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment