Friday, October 19, 2012

WOW! What a Busy Week!

I can't believe it's Friday already and I still have so much to do! I was off from Tuesday until today and still didn't get everything done on my list! To tell you the truth, my list just kept getting longer each day! I did get the major things done and for that I'm so happy! New shoes for the Friday night dinner, new make-up so I look pretty, and I even got the wash done! No new cards made, but hopefully on Sunday I can work on that!
Barry is working today and I have until 1 before I have to go in, so now I'm going to try and get that shower I've been trying to get for days now! I have all this make up on from yesterday's session, so now it's time to wash it off and put my go to work face on! That means nothing on the face!
Have a good evening and enjoy the fun Thanksgiving card!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment