Monday, April 2, 2012

Spread Your Wings!

Another one of those little girl cards that I love so much! I can't help it, I'm hooked on them! She went into my store and in an instant, she was gone! I used lots of scraps on my desk to make the card and now I think I have to have more made!

It's the start of a busy week at the Bloom Zoo. It started yesterday with Madelyn visiting us. She spend the night and we were up early and out to breakfast. Her daddy picked her up around 10 because they had a jammed packed day too, and then I started working in my studio. I got lots done and felt really good about my creations. Barry worked and we had dinner right before we fell asleep! It's a bummer getting old! Today I work from 2-6, but it lets Barry get lots of his paper work done so the rest of the week is free from that! Tomorrow we food shop for Thursday. The family will be over for Passover. Wednesday is work and then cooking. A busy time!

I hope everyone has a great week. Come back and visit soon. Leave a kind word or two!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment