Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's a shame the mini vacation came to end! We came home last night from Galvestion. We had a great trip. The only thing wrong was that it was so short! The weather was great, and the pool was heated! We both got a little "color" on ourselves. Barry got a little more becasue he didn't want protection from the sun! Let's just say he's a nice red color! The location of the motel was perfect. We were able to park our car on Sunday and never go back until we packed yesterday! We had a great dinne at Rainforest on Monday. I can't wait to go back in the summer again!
Back to the real world today. Work is waiting for me at 1. Oh well, I have to pay for the trip! They called on Monday, but I was unable to come in and pick up hours! Too bad!
The card I made is similar to ones that I've seen all over the web. I love the backround image. My might be a little different because it's the Stampin Up digital image! How's that for fun stuff!
Off to the shower now and get back to the real world!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment