Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Passover, Happy Easter, Happy World!

I'm just dropping in today to wish all my friends and family the happiness of holidays this weekend! Last night was the first night of Passover and because my sons and their families would be out of town, we celebrated on Thursday night. We has a wonderful dinner, complete with the telling of the story of Passover. Good food and lots of love was the order of the day! My heart swells with pride when I see my sons as grown men! The only one missing was Coco. I do love that beast! They wanted a break from her, so she stayed home. Grandma will get her during the coming week! Evan Justin was able to make dinner with us. We are a lucky family to have each other!

I also want to wish my family that celebrates both Passover and Easter a wonderful Easter holiday. And please remember to bring Mother Easter candy!

Barry is working today and so am I, but we are both off tomorrow during the day. Barry is only working from 4-8 right up the street tomorrow night. Since I'm off Monday as well, I'm hoping to get to work on some new cards for the store. There are lots of fun ones just waiting for new homes, but it seems he older ones just sit there! What do I do??????????

Have a blessed weekend and stay warm in your families love!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment