Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's Sunday, and I...

don't want the work to come back! Have I ever said how much I like being off work? Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of my job, and I like getting paid, it's just I don't like being there! I should be at home creating masterpieces I this charming little card. I used a freebie image from Whimsie Doodles and paper pieced it all. I love how it turned out! The only part I wasn't sure of was the bright, and I mean bright, card! It was the best I could find in my stash!

I only work the next 3 days and then I'm off for the weekend! Barry as convention Saturday and I'm going to see the girls wedding dresses. Can't wait, and we'll be ordering Madelyn's dress as well. I know I should start looking for myself, but I keep hoping I shed a few more pounds and can get something in the summer.

Well have a great start of the week, and hurry back soon!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment