Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Friday Everyone

 
Tonight our family will gather to celebrate the Jewish New Year at Larry's home. This year more will be at our table then a year ago and that is such a good way to start the new year! Of course we have Sydney Mabel, but we also have Mandy's sister and her daughter with us. They have moved in with Evan and Mandy for right now until she can get her life back on track. She's a wonderful woman and has done a great job with Daffney. She's a darling 7 year old! I made my soup last night and the brisket in cooking right now. I'll be taking to Larry's this afternoon and then picking up Madelyn after school so she can help set the table.
We have many things to be thankful for this past year. Barry had a brush with Cancer again. This time on his face. They seamed to have gotten it and he's slowing getting the feeling back on his head! We were able to enjoy the new baby this summer and spend LOTS of time with Madelyn and Coco the dog! We have a new car and lots of new toys. Well some of the old toys died and had to be replaced, but others like the new phones we just got are "wants" not needs!
My own business has died down some. I'm not really sure what's happened, but cards stay in the store longer. Hopefully with the holidays ahead, business will pick up! I've joined Deedee again as a DT member and love that. And I just started my third year at Market Street!
To all my friends and family a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment