Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Monday!

As far as Monday's go, this one is good--so far! I'm off work and that's always a good thing! I have nothing on the list of "to do's" that really needs to get done, and Barry is also off work!
This is a set of cards I made for a friend who asked for 12. but will be happy to get a gift of 4! She is the wife of a friend of Barry's and can be a pain at times, but I know she means well, so I thought I'd surprise her with this set when we have our Lions Club holiday party on Thursday. I used some new digi papers and an a wonderful image, along with a HA stamp. I love how they were so simple but look so nice!
We had our dinner with the kids on Saturday night and I must say it was wonderful! Only problem we had was the gift cards for the kids didn't make it in time, but we gave them IOU letters, and I couldn't get them to go home! By the time 9:30 came around, all I wanted to do was go and get into bed, but the gang was having a ball all together! Talk about the things that make a Mom happy, that was one of them! I got wonderful gifts for Hanukkah this year. Larry and family gave me a gift card for the nail place. Evan gave me a wonderful package of goodies from Bah and Beauty Works. Madelyn gave me a new necklace that is a Star of David! See how blessed I was! Barry lots of gift cards and a game from Madelyn.
Well, I'm off to go and do something! Take care and have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. I love those cards Paula! Love the layout....I'm going to have to use your idea! I'm sure your friend will love them! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete