Sunday, December 30, 2012

End Of Year Thoughts!

I can't believe it's the end of the year already! Where did the time go? It seemed to fly right by and we as a family, packed so much goodness into this year that I have a million things to be thankful for!
First and the most wonderful is that Barry has passed 5 years of being Cancer free! I am so blessed and thankful for that. We celebrated our 42nd anniversary and with all the ups and downs of our lives, we are still together!
I am so thankful for having warm and loving sons! No mother could ask for better ones then I am blessed with. They have chosen well in their own life partners and we are very happy with this! I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world---I think! Madelyn will be 10 on her next birthday and is the light of her Grandpa's eyes! Justin is well and working hard and I must say, growning up! My little bundle of fur Coco still gives me so much love and has wormed a special place in my heart!
We had a great, wonderful, special week of Evan's wedding! We had lots of family and our special friends come and help celebrate with us. I'd say we were truly blessed to share it with the one's we love! It was hard to be without those we lost that day because my Mom and Barry's parents were a big part of Evan's world for so long and they would have been so joyful to see their "little Evan"get married!
Our son Larry has a great new job where he is always on the go, but loves it! They will be going on the Disney cruise next month to celebrate their 13th anniversary!
I am still working at Market Street and enjoy it! Some days are better then others, but working at 63 and standing on your feet is never easy at any age! I just keep my eye on the goal. Paycheck in the bank very week! Barry is only working one part time job and enjoying it.
And the best new thing this year has been to say that we are going to be grandparents again! We'll be having a new Bloomer around July 4! Evan and Mandy wasted no time in starting a new family of Blooms and we are very happy about that!
Leave a note and all of us know the a little something special that happened in your world this year!
Thank you all for checking me out and sometimes leaving a little love!
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how exciting Paula!!! Another little one - wow that was fast! LOL Congrats to you & the whole family - sounds like you had the perfect year :)

    ReplyDelete