Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Down, But Not Out!

Who knows how, but I hurt my back last week, and it's kept me down a bit this week! I pinched a nerve but the doctor gave me some good med's and I'm not in as much pain as I was! I did manage to make a few cards this weekend and this is one. I love using bingo cards and have a huge amount of digi ones in my stash. I used a nice new set of digi papers from my favorite seller on etsy and a cupcake image I found on pinterest. I love how the card turned out!
Barry got  his Hanukkah present last week too. He finally got a brand new car! We have truly come a long way back from a year or so ago! It's a very pretty Buick. We leased it so the payments would be low, and it's for 39 months, so it gives us a nice new car for a long time. After that we'll see what happens. His car was 10 years old and have over 140,000 miles! He takes good car of his cars!
I really want to thank everyone one of my friends who reads my blog and has given my strength in the past to move forward. Blessing for this holiday season!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment