Saturday, July 21, 2012

So Cute!

Hello Saturday! It's a hot one in Dallas, and it's going to be a long one at work in the Bloom House! I work at a very nice upscale grocery store called Market Street. It's lovely and today is one of the best of the year. We have Texas Expo this weekend! We have samples, samples, and more samples all over the store! I'm going to be a demo from 10:30 to 5, and that means a lot of standing! If you're in the neighborhood, check us out! Barry is working both his part time jobs today. One from 9-3 and the next from 4-8! The boy is going to sleep well tonight!
You can see I've added some more card sales to my Etsy store. I'm so excited to be almost out of cards to sell. Ok maybe not out, but getting closer! The pink check card with the turtle has been textured. It's hard to see in the picture, but I used my bug to make the backround pop right up IRL! I can't wait to start on Christmas cards in another week or two!
Well I gotta run and get something to eat and another cup of coffee!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment