Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello Fall?

So maybe it's not exactly Fall, but yesterday morning and again today, it feels like it's getting closer! I woke up this morning to the sound of raindrops hitting my bedroom window! I know, I was thinking, what is that sound, but then I remembered---rain! Yesterday morning Barry and I went to the pool and it was cloudy and cool. It did warm up to 108 later in the day, but for a time it was wonderful!

My card today is using Riley The Moose. He does everything! I have my cloud punch sitting on my desk mainly because I'm too lazy to get up and put in it's proper place, but also because I really love making the clouds! I thought it would be fun to add a few to this card too! You see, with using digi paper, you can always make more scraps to use for the "whatever" you want!

Coco when home on Sunday night to her Daddy. She was so happy to see her. We really do miss her. Coco is a sweet girl. I wish I could get a pet, but right now it's not something that's going to happen. We get to see her often and that will have to do. When Barry came home from work on Sunday night he walked in and called "Coco, Grandpa is home"! It's funny how much that little monkey got to him! She'll be back on Sunday for bunch. It's Larry's 40th birthday and I'm hoping to have the gang over for. I can't believe my oldest son is that old. I feel like he must be someone else's child. I'm not old enough to have a son 40! I mean, just because Barry and I are going to be married 41 years next month, doesn't mean we have a son that old! Someone must have left him on the doorstep! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Have a great day!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment