Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's Almost Friday!


I know, I know, it's only Thursday, but Friday is coming---so I've been told! I have off today and I just got up at 11! I guess I really needed the sleep! Barry is still sleeping. It's been a long week so far for both of us. Work has been busy and sleep has been short, but I think I'm all caught up now!
These are some new cards I made this week. I love how they both turned out! The owl card is made using a clip art image and of course, some digi papers. I found that cute paperclip star hanging around on my desk and added some ribbon. The second card is using a Birdie Brown digi! Notice the new paper? The birthday paper was from a new My Mind's Eye pad I found at M's. They finally got something new in!
I guess that's about it from the Zoo. All is well with the kids and we're looking forward to our new Bloomer in July!
Hugs,
P


No comments:

Post a Comment