Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April!

Or as we like to say at the Bloom Zoo, 3 months until Baby Bloom comes to visit! I can't believe the time is moving along so fast. It seems like yesterday we were planning the wedding, and now we're getting ready for the new baby! She'll be here before we know it!
It's been a busy month for me. With working and trying to keep new and prettier cards in my store, I don't seem to have a lot of time to write on my blog or even Facebook anymore. It could be that I'm hooked on Pinterest a little too much, but hey, what's a "little" too much! Looking at that site is like having a million new magazine's in your home everyday! I love it!
We are going to Disney! I booked our trip yesterday. I can't wait. A week in the World in September is just what I need. I would say I "need" a trip to Maui, but since it's a killer price, the trip to Florida will have to do! We're going to meet up with old friends there too. A gal I went to HS with and her hubby! It's been at least 40 years since I saw Karen, but as I told her yesterday, my mirror says I look the same, and I'm sure hers does too!
Well happy April everyone. Be good!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I guess things have really turned around for you financially! That's great - we really loved Disney & wish we could go back. Have fun & happy April!

    ReplyDelete