Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Gonna Be Another Little Princess!

I guess since I had only boys, I am going to be blessed again with a new little girl in our family! Evan and Mandy found out Saturday that they are going to have another little Bloom princess! We are very excited for them. Poor Grandpa. He said he's going to have to get another part-time job to keep up with his girls! Madelyn had her Grandpa (and her Grandma) just where they want them to be!
In honor of my next little girl, I added this card yesterday to my Etsy store. Madelyn is our dancer right now. I think she likes Tap better right now, but she's so talented either way!
I'm off again today. It's nice to have a few days in a row. Barry is off to the VA Hospital for all his annual tests. He wanted me to go with him, but since he left before 7, I said a big NO! I have got to go and feed the cats for the kids soon anyway and mail my package off. It's so nice to wake up to a sale on a Monday morning!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. A big congratulations on that new girl. You had boys, I had 4 girls. Then one of my daughters had 4 sons. You just never know what you are going to be blesssed with

    ReplyDelete