Sunday, May 20, 2012

It was so nice to hear from a few people yesterday, I thought I'd come back another day with another new card I made! While checking out Pinterest I rand across a person using lots of the Bugaboo images I already have but never seem to use anymore, so I did just that this morning! Cute? Why yes it is! Even the saying is a digi from a freebie I got last week! What a fun card!
I worked long hours yesterday and sleep late this morning! Barry went off to work at 8, but my head didn't see the light until 10! Talk about lazy, that was me this morning! Once I got up I did start moving. I got this card made, the kitchen cleaned, gas into the car, and a bit of food shopping! I even managed to watch most of the Rangers winning game on TV! It was a good day and now I have to cut some melon up for dinner and see what else I can feed Barry!
Have a great night!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment