Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Just 11 More DAys!

11 more days and we'll be in Disney World meetin' up with the Mouse Family! I can't believe it's finally going to be here! We started making plans in March and the time has almost arrived! I think I still need to get another shirt and then I think, OK, buy one at Disney. I'm hopeless lost as to what to take. I have the right amount down when we pack for Maui. We've been so many times that I know just what I will wear and what I won't, it's easy, but for a week without the beach, I'm sure I'm going to take a few too many things! Oh well. If that's my only worry in this world!
I'm showing off another Halloween card I made this weekend for my store. Halloween is such a fun and happy time to make cards for. This one used an image I found on pinterest and I added lots of scrap papers for the layers. I never know what I might find on my desk!
Tomorrow is my son Larry's 42nd birthday! Talk about a WOW! I really don't feel old enough to have a son that age! Suddenly his hair is grey while mine stays a nice shade of brown! Funny how that works!
Have grand day!
P


No comments:

Post a Comment