Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello Monday!

I seem to be having issues posting on my blog lately. I don't know if it's just me, or blogger, but I am trying to find a way around this problem! At least for today, I have. I'm showing off a card I made this weekend for a special customer, who has become a friend, and needed a Very Special New Baby card. I can't wait until she sees this one. I mailed it out this morning and she should get it by Wednesday! I added lots more glitter after the picture was taken so it really has "bling"!
I'm off today and Barry is out visiting a friend in the hospital so I'm planning on crafting a little as soon as I get off this computer. I want to make a few more Halloween cards before I move on to the next holiday. The year is winding up so quickly. I can't believe the end is in site!
Well, I'm off and hopefully you'll have a blessed day!
Paula

1 comment:

  1. This is truly precious, Paula! There are so many sweet details that you added. You friend is sure to love this!

    ReplyDelete