Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cool Weather Is In The Air!

Isn't it nice to have a bit of Fall right now? I know in Texas we don't get very much of it, and so I'm enjoying those early morning cooler temps! I created a few cards for Fall and this is one. I found this darling image on pinterst and used some digi papers and a stampin up stamp to create, what I think, is a sweet card! I added the pumpkins to the envelope just "because" I could!
Not much new in the Bloom Zoo. I'm still feeling under the weather, but a bit better everyday. It helps when I can take a nap during the day. We have been so busy at work, and then when I get home I'm almost too tried to make dinner. Barry is a good guy and "enjoyed" the can of soup I gave him last night with a bagel and swiss chess sandwich!
Have a wonderful week!
P

1 comment:

  1. Darling Thanksgiving card! I like how the envelope is stamped to match, too!

    ReplyDelete