Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Monday!

It's 80 in Dallas today and it hardly seems like the holiday weather, but for Texas, it can be! We're enjoying a warmer day or two right now, but in Texas, we have a saying. "Wait a minute or two, and the weather will change"! Tomorrow, it's changing again! It was beautiful over the weekend and we enjoyed the tree lighting at one of the local parks with all my children. It was so nice to spend time with them and just have fun! After the tree was lite, they had a wonderful fireworks show. Madelyn enjoyed spending time with her Uncle Evan and I think he enjoyed it as much!
Yesterday I got to spend some time in my office playing with paper! It's something I love about Sundays. Barry works, and I get the whole day to myself! This sweet card was one of many I created. It's a digi image, but I've had the little verse stamp for years. Barry is in the Lion's Club, so my house has many lions in it! I also made a set of Christmas cards for Madelyn's silent auction at her PTA due next week. I think they should get a pretty penny for the school!
I'm off today and tomorrow, but I'm picking Madelyn up after school the next few days. It will be nice to spend a little extra time with her. She has dance on Tuesday and Wednesday evening, but at least Grandma can enjoy her some!
I got a new printer on Saturday. I was printing along just fine on Friday while Barry was at work, but then it died! Like DEAD! We went to Best Buy and Barry hooked up on and I'm so happy with the new wireless one!
Well, I guess that's it for now. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment