Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another Week Closer!

Can you believe it's only 4 more weeks to the wedding? Where has the year gone? And I still have so much on my "to do" list to get done! Oh well, I'm sure what gets done, will get done! I haven't worked on cards all week. Instead I picked up extra hours at work this week so my paycheck would be so much nicer, but I still felt bad about not creating, so today I got down to work and made 7 new cards that I added to my store! This darling one is made using another colored image from Dreamie Dolls. I love her stuff! I had this one big green wooden button in my stash and it matched the green paper perfectly! Check out the other new one's if you get a chance.
This week is going to be a bit easier I think. Barry and I are both working on Monday, but then have several days off to get things done. Now to make a list!
Take care and thanks for checking in on me!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment