Thursday, May 6, 2010











Can you say "hooked" on tiny little chipboard albums? They are so darn fun to make. Today I wanted to share another I made using some fun baby papers I had. I pulled 4 different sheets of baby papers, one sheet of white chipboard from the back of a package of SU papers, and some buttons. Add to the mix a few fun stamps, and you have the makings of an album! I've listed this one for sale in my Etsy store if you're interested in seeing it.
Yesterday was a great day for Whimsie Doodles Anniversary. I hope everyone saw all the blogs that the girls create on.
Barry is taking his test for .NET next week. He's busy submitting resumes for jobs this week. Toes crossed on that. My hearing is the same. I know is a strange thing to say, but I know it's getting a little better, and how do I know this you ask. When I go pee, I can hear it this week, and last week I couldn't! It still feels like my face is going to fall off, but I'm hoping kisses from Madelyn this weekend will help that! We're going to their house on Sunday to celebrate both Mother's Day and Madelyn's 7th birthday!
That's it for today. I hope you've enjoy both posts. It's rare for me, but I just wanted to share my new album!
Hugs,
P









2 comments:

  1. What a sweet album and I am loving the new blog look!! Have a fabulous Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete